Tallahassee, Fla. — Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez and Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees meet with Martin County elected officials and community stakeholders on Wednesday, July 10th to address the Hepatitis A outbreak that has impacted Martin County and other communities across Florida. In attendance were state legislators, local government officials, the sheriff’s office and health care and other community stakeholders.
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July Video Accompaniment
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response Video Accompaniment
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season Video Accompaniment
- Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday Video Accompaniment