Tallahassee, Fla.— Today, Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez, joined by State Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, held a press conference at Tampa General Hospital in honor of National HIV Testing Day (NHTD). This annual observance encourages people to be aware of their HIV status and provides an opportunity to recognize community partners for making HIV testing simple, accessible, affordable, and routine.
- Treatment Locator Video Accompaniment
- 20220617-provider-alert-pediatric-covid-19-vaccines.pr Video Accompaniment
- 20220603-gov-desantis-2022-budget Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case Video Accompaniment