Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals