It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health in Washington County
- 850 638-6240
1338 South Blvd
PO Box 648
Chipley, FL 32428
Family planning services include:
Birth Control Methods
- Foam, condoms, vaginal contraceptive film, diaphragms
- Intrauterine devices
- Depo Provera injections
- Nexplanon Implant
- Oral contraceptives
- Natural family planning
Pap screening and breast examinations
Counseling and education
Comprehensive Initial/Annual exam which includes:
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Pap tests to screen for Cervical Cancer
- Screening for some Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Counseling and referral for health and other problems
- Services and supplies are provided on a sliding fee scale.
Connect with DOH